We ask that you follow these standards when attending games on Steward's campus:
- Each athlete may have two parents in attendance at the game; parents may not "trade" attendance with other families.
- When arriving, departing, and watching games, please do not congregate together. Maintain at least a 10-foot distance between yourself and other spectators. Seating areas are marked off with paint along the sidelines of each field.
- All spectators are required to be masked when on the fields or walking to/from cars.
- Bathrooms and bleachers will not be open for use; you are welcome to bring a folding chair.
- Steward students may now attend outdoor athletic competitions as spectators. If capacity is reached (currently defined as 30% or 500 spectators per field, with a 10-foot distance between non-family members), students may be asked to leave to make room for parents to attend. Students are still expected to be distanced and wear their masks while watching games. Middle School student spectators must check in with AfterSchool Care unless accompanied by a parent. Student spectators from other schools are not permitted.