- Complete and submit an online application with a $50 fee. The priority application deadline is January 31. Applications received after this date will be considered as space allows.
- Complete and submit the supplemental application. Please be sure to include the 3-5 paragraph essay based on the prompt in the supplemental application.
- Submit translated copies of school records and transcripts from the past three school years, including this current school year.
- Submit two teacher recommendation letters from the student’s English and math teacher. Families may submit a third letter if they chose. Recommendation letters should be translated into English. If a student’s teacher speaks English, the teacher is welcome to use our teacher recommendation form.
- Submit iTEP slate, TOEFL Jr., or TOEFL iBT score. Steward's TOEFL code is B234.
- Submit a copy of the student's current passport.
- Optional: Submit translated copies of any aptitude or achievement testing from the past two school years, including this current school year.
Once Steward has received all of the above documents, the admissions committee will review the application and an online or in-person interview may be scheduled with the applicant.
Once the interview assessment is complete, Steward’s Admissions Committee will meet to determine if Steward can offer admission to the applicant.
Upon acceptance, an enrollment contract is issued. The contract, signed by the parents/guardian, should be returned along with the deposit, the new student fee, and verification of financial support. Once all required school documents are received, the student's I-20 will be processed (if needed) and a course of study will be recommended. Ongoing assessment after the student is enrolled may result in a recommended change in resources and services. Since all instruction at Steward is conducted in English, applicants should have studied English for several years prior to enrollment at Steward.