Join the Parents Association for dinner, bingo, and some good old-fashioned family fun! The Steward School Multipurpose Gym will be transformed into the Spartan Bingo Hall, where you and your kids can play several rounds of bingo and have a chance to win some fabulous prizes.
Everyone is encouraged to wear blue and gold or Steward attire — doing so earns each person an additional raffle ticket!
- Dinner: 6 - 6:30 p.m. Pre-registered guests will have the option of Chick-fil-A sandwiches or 2 slices of Papa John’s pizza. Guests who are not pre-registered will be served pizza; Chick-fil-A is available only through pre-registration. Water bottles and cookies are included in the ticket price.
- Bingo games and raffle drawings: 6:30–8 p.m. There will be fabulous, kid-oriented packages up for grabs in the raffle. One lucky package will include tickets to Disney World!
- Prices: $10-$13 per person. (Chick-fil-A is $13/person and is only available with pre-registration).
- $20 for 25 raffle tickets in advance.
- Raffle tickets will also be sold at the door for $1 each.
- Children two and under are free and will be served pizza.
- Concessions will be open to purchase snacks and drinks, cash only please.
- All students and their guests must be accompanied by a parent.