Please join us for a night of fun, friends, and fundraising to benefit The Steward School's Parents Association! Top auction items include vacation packages, fine dining experiences, and much more.
Of course it wouldn't be a special occasion without special events. This year we have a few treats up our sleeves including DIY cooking decorating, a livestream dance party, a silent auction, and an interactive wine tasting experience with Thatch Winery
!Purchase your party supplies here
- Sales for DIY cookie decorating kits close Friday, February 12.
- Sales for Thatch Winery tasting kits close Friday, February 19.
- Pick up your wine tasting and cookie-decorating supplies at carpool on Friday, February 26.
to watch the Gala and bid on the silent auction items.
While we may not be able to physically browse the silent auction this year, the items up for grabs are still sure to please!
Top Auction Items Include:
Q&A with director Wes Anderson of The Royal Tenenbaums, Moonrise Kingdom, and Fantastic Mr. Fox
- Have 10 of your burning film questions answered in a personalized video from director, screenwriter and producer, Wes Anderson
Professional Recording Session with Chris Knudson, LightBodySound LLC
- 10 hours of studio time to create a professionally produced original song, cover, or spoken word piece up to 5 min in length
Joke Around with Murr from Impractical Jokers
- Meet James Murray, star of Impractical Jokers, via Zoom for you or your class
Please consider patronizing the businesses listed below, who are Steward's Premier Partners
. As Gala sponsors, they help make the Gala possible. For sponsorship questions, please email development associate, Jenn Downey at Jenn.Downey@stewardschool.org
gladly accepted. Please see this communication
about the types of items we are looking for.
Successful events don't just happen — they require a top-notch team, and we are eternally thankful to the dedicated volunteers, donors, sponsors, and staff who devote themselves to this night for almost a year. Thank you for supporting this year's Gala!