The information below is from Gala 2021.
Please join us on February 26 for a night of virtual fun, friends, and fundraising to benefit The Steward School's Parents Association! Top auction items include vacation packages, fine dining experiences, and much more.
Of course it wouldn't be a special occasion without special events. At the virtual Gala this year we have a few treats up our sleeves including DIY cooking decorating, a livestream dance party, a silent auction and virtual program, and an interactive wine tasting experience with Thatch Winery
How to join in on the fun:
1. Register here
to watch the Gala and bid on the silent auction items. Check back for new items added weekly! There is no cost to registering to watch the Gala!
- Sales for DIY cookie decorating kits close Friday, February 12.
- Sales for Thatch Winery tasting kits close Friday, February 19 at 4 p.m..
- Steward Aprons (adult and child sized) available.
- PlayStation5 raffle tickets for $25 close Wednesday, February 24 at 4 p.m..
- Pick up your wine tasting and cookie-decorating supplies at carpool on Thursday, February 25 in the afternoon, or Friday, February 26 in the morning.
- Carpool pick up locations: Lower School and Middle School Parent pick up in parking spaces in front of the Bryan Innovation Lab, and Upper School parent pickup in the Upper School carpool loop.
While we may not be able to physically browse the silent auction this year, the items up for grabs won't disappoint!