Explore, play, socialize, and be creative in nature! Nature Play School is a free, social group for children in preschool through elementary school. All families are welcome; you don't have to attend Steward to participate!
The weekly program teaches children how to be comfortable and confident in nature. It's led by Bryan Innovation Lab program specialist Megan Young
and parents are involved too!
Recent activities include creating a papier-mâché bird's nest, building a larger-than-life spider's web, and working in the community garden.
- It’s on Thursdays from 3:15-4 p.m. during the school year - Labor Day to Memorial Day.
- It’s drop-in style. No reservations are required.
- It’s free to attend.
- It’s open to all Steward and non-Steward families.
- This program is best suited for children age 3 through grade 5. Adults must attend with children. Siblings are welcome!
- It meets in the garden at the Bryan Innovation Lab at 3:15 p.m.
- It’s all outdoors, so dress for the weather.
- Park in the lot off Gayton Road - it’s the closest to The Bryan Innovation Lab.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org